The Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen has features such as ball spinners, a play phone, a picture house and more. Parents or caregivers can increase or even decrease the size of the play yard by simply adding or removing panels. Other features of the Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen include the following:
1. Hinged doors that swing
2. Doors with safety locks
3. Activity board
4. Perfect for children ages four and up
5. Large 73 inches in diameter when fully assembled
This safety play yard, like the other products in this category, offers many pros and cons to ownership. Some of these pros and cons are as follows:
1. Easy assembly
2. Can be made into any desired shape
4. Large size allows for adults to get inside and play with children
5. Easily comes apart for convenient storage
A happy parent says the following about Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen:
“This is probably the best investment as a mother that I have ever made. I live in a very small, compact space. There is not a lot of storage when baby proofing things and trying to put them away, so it has been a challenge (and I tend to be a minimalist when it comes to household stuff). Therefore, when I found this I was excited to see how it would actually work out. My child thinks it is so fun. When I am in the room with him, I leave the gate unlatched so he can come and go as he pleases, and he thinks that is great fun. However, when I need to go into another room, I love that I can put him in it to play and latch the gate and know that he is safe. I love that I can put it in different shapes depending on room (I have changed it a few times). I cannot wait for summer time. I am definitely going to take it outside in my yard with no fence and play. I will feel good knowing he is not going to be able to get away and run into the street. I agree with other reviews though, and it is pointless to apply the stickers. They do peel off easily and are definitely a choking hazard. Other than that, I love this! I recommend it to everyone!”
1. Stickers do not stay on
2. The pegs that hold the panels on break too easily
3. Older children are able to take panels apart and escape
An unhappy parent says the following about Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen,
“Good play yard for the money. With that said I have had a few issues with it.
1. Decal stickers do not stick. Plan to use extra adhesive.
2. Door automatically closes. This would be fine except my daughter has had her leg caught a few times now trying to crawl through the door. It is high enough to close over her leg. It was not painful just annoying.
3. The lock on door sticks and it is very hard to open the door.
Creates a very large area for your child to play. The play yard seems to be very sturdy and can be moved to fit any room. Panels can be added or removed.”
What we think is:
As you can see, the Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen, while not perfect, may be the ideal solution for you. It is sturdy and works well to contain children safely, allowing parents to take care of other things while providing supervision to their children.